Tuesday 22 November 2011

Ian Jelf Public Walks


I have quite a pedigree of doing walking tours in both usual and distinctly "unusual" places.


Well, I've now started running my own public tours in a small way, so that anyone, as long as they book in advance, can join in an Ian Jelf Walk. They're only occasional but they depend on uptake. I keep the groups deliberately small (usually a maximum of 20) and there's usually the
chance of a bit of sightseeing (or even shopping if you're that way inclined !) afterwards.

At the moment, I have three walks on sale, namely:

Sunday 27 November 2011 11am-1pm Birmingham's Jewellery Quarter

Saturday 3 December 2011 11am-1pm Lichfield

Wednesday 7 December 7pm-9pm Ghosts of Old Shrewsbury

All the walks cost £8 per person. Booking in advance but pay on the day.

You can get more details either by sending me an e-mail to ian@bluebadge.co.uk or calling/texting on (07976) 251785. E-mail me and I'll add you to a mailing list, too, so you can be alerted to future walks.

If you'd like more details of what I do and how I work, you can take a look at my website at www.bluebadge.co.uk .

And to help a little business which began in a back bedroom in Warley and grew to run walks from Durham to Winchester, from Taunton to Norwich.....come along and/or spread the word!


No comments:

Post a Comment