I've been clearing stuff in preparation for Christmas. Amazing the stuff you find "filed away" in the letter rack and a box here and there. This has so far included:
- A plastic disposable camera neither of us recognises
- A bus map for the Wirral
- A 35mm film canister (goodness knows)
- A Bristol Zoological Gardens key ring
- A (blank) postcard from Paphos
- A 1977 guide to Stonehenge
- An "Oxfordshire Ancestors" CD-ROM
- A packet of 40 anti-static computer wipes
- A copy of "Latin Can Be Fun"
We live in a very strange house. And I wouldn't have it any other way!