Monday 21 June 2010

Back Blogging!

About time the Blog had some life pumped into it again.

Sorry for the absence for so long…….all sorts of work and family issues! Anyway, time to move on…….

I often seem to Blog (and post to Facebook and now to Twitter) that I’m doing such-and-such but somehow I wish I was somewhere else. I wish I was in Somerset. Or London. Or Paris. Or the Isle of Man. Or Australia. (Actually, it’s quite often Australia.)

Well, do you know what? Today I’ve sat and worked at the PC out in the garden in beautiful sunshine and managed to get loads done. Then I called around to see my Mum and wasted some time watching an old film with her.

And now I’ve come home and gone out into the garden with Louise and sat and chatted and played tennis and Frisbee and you know what?

Right now I’m happy to be right here. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment