Thursday 13 September 2012


Ian Jelf Guided Tours

Autumn Walks Series 2012


Hello there!
Well, after a successful spring and summer season of Ian Jelf Guided Tours walks and that amazing summer of national celebration and sport, here at last is my autumn series of walking tours around the Midlands!
Some of these, like Wolverhampton and Shrewsbury are the result of requests while others are a mixture of old favourites with a new slant and some walks which I think will appeal to some of my more long-standing customers.
And as the nights draw in and we think of Halloween (!) there are some of the ever popular walks with a ghostly, ghoulish and downright grisly theme…….

Sunday 23 September Birmingham A to B

Sunday 7 October Tamworth Old and New

Saturday 13 October Mediaeval Shrewsbury

Thursday 25 October Ghosts of Old Bridgnorth (evening)

Sunday 28 October Wolverhampton

Saturday 3 November Ghosts of Old Birmingham (evening)

To book any of these, simply drop me an e-mail to ian@bluebadge.co.uk then pay (currently £8 per person) when you turn up.   Guests are very welcome and if you know anyone else who’d like to go on my mailing list, do please let me know.

I need a reasonable number of bookings to ensure that these go ahead so I appreciate people booking as much in advance as possible.   If you’ve any questions, do just drop me an e-mail.

Many thanks and best wishes.

Ian

1 comment: